- February 2013 - (6 items)
- January 2013 - (3 items)
- December 2012 - (7 items)
- November 2012 - (12 items)
- October 2012 - (13 items)
- September 2012 - (10 items)
- August 2012 - (1 item)
- July 2012 - (10 items)
- June 2012 - (14 items)
- May 2012 - (15 items)
- April 2012 - (15 items)
- March 2012 - (14 items)
- February 2012 - (13 items)
- January 2012 - (11 items)
- December 2011 - (8 items)
- November 2011 - (12 items)
- October 2011 - (9 items)
- September 2011 - (1 item)
- August 2011 - (2 items)
- July 2011 - (4 items)
- June 2011 - (2 items)
- May 2011 - (1 item)
- April 2011 - (1 item)
- March 2011 - (3 items)
- February 2011 - (2 items)
- January 2011 - (1 item)
Amplify@Antenna - Bringing ideas to life
Start It Up Programme – New thinking for new businesses
Amplify your attitude for success
At Antenna we are passionate in our pursuit of business and creative success and we are passionate about supporting start-up businesses in this region to define and create their own successes.
In 2012 new businesses need new thinking: encouragement, focus and guidance, know-how, expert advice and access to business networks, especially in the very early days.
We have designed a package of business start-up support based on our experience to help you to take your first steps towards real business success. The programme will help you put in place the important ingredients for start-up success. The programme is delivered by a team of people who walk the walk and talk the talk.
10 tailored and participatory sessions will cover the following:
1. Visioning your future, AIM HIGH.
2. Business Modelling THE CREATIVE WAY
3. Your business, A MAP TO SUCCESS
4. What have I got for £££££££sale?
5. Branding and marketing - OUT AND PROUD
6. It’s ALL about connections
7. NUTS AND BOLTS - financial and legal basics
8. A highly effective TEAM OF ONE
9. SMOOTH OPERATOR – processes, systems and data management
10. What next? BRING IT ON
There will also be additional support available between sessions.
This programme is for people setting out on a business journey for the first time. You are eligible if you are planning to start your business within the next 6 months or you have been trading for no more than 6 months. To qualify for a place you must also be ambitious for your business, committed to stay in this region and prepared to get stuck-in during hands-on learning sessions.
To make this programme accessible for people who are just starting out, the Amplify Start-Up programme is heavily subsidised by Antenna. The cost is £195 payable as £100 deposit when you book your place plus 10 direct debit payments of £9.50. It’s a modest investment in your future success.
Start it up programme details
Tuesday evenings 5-7pm
(with informal networking until 8pm)
Session dates 2012:
Feb 7th, 21st, 28th,
Mar 6th, 13th, 20th, 27th, April 3rd, 10th, 17th
At Antenna, Beck St, Nottingham NG1 1EQ
If you want more information please contact Ian Wilson on 07969 810339
To book your place please contact Antenna Reception on 0115 993 2350